Why our $17.99 plan has made us the best in the business...
GrafWeb's Standard hosting accounts share the same high
tech data center, extraordinary bandwidth capability, and 99.9% uptime
guarantee as our more full-featured hosting account options. Our
value-packed, Standard Account provides you with a solid foundation on
which to build a powerful Web presence.
Don’t settle for less, look at what we provide...
- Your own domain name -
yourbusiness.com - not just a directory on someone else’s domain.
- 100 MB of disk storage - enough for
hundreds of Web pages and images.
- 5 GB - that’s 5 gigabytes (5 billion
bytes of data transfer/month) - enough for thousands of visitors to
explore your Web site.
- 3 POP3 e-mailboxes with unlimited
forwards, aliases and auto-responders.
- Peace of Mind - Our new
state-of-the-art, high tech data center sets the standard for the
industry - 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- All Standard Hosting Accounts reside
on high-speed multi-processor servers, linked by redundant SONET
connections to the Internet.
- No Risk - Our no minimum contract and
30-day Money Back Guarantee assure our commitment to you.
• 3 POP3 mailboxes
• Virtual secure server
• Virtual FTP server
• Daily tape backups
• Unlimited e-mail forwarding
• Unlimited aliases
• Unlimited auto-responders
• SMTP Access
• SSL Secure Server
• Microsoft FrontPage 2000
The GrafWeb Commerce Hosting account is not
just about bandwidth and storage. It's a complete e-commerce solution that
provides everything you'll need to build and manage your own on-line
- Just $79.99 per month
- 100 MB of Disk Storage included
- 10 GIG monthly data transfer allowance
- 3 e-mail accounts included
- NO SET UP FEE!
- Includes on-line shopping cart
- Discount on training and software for
administering the cart yourself!
- Includes choice of free shared SSL
security or $125 your-domain-only security.
Cardservice offers Online Payment
Processing when you have a Cardservice online merchant account. Call us to
set one up. Not only will you be able to process credit cards in
real time with your shopping cart, but you will also be able to accept
credit cards face to face using the same technology at no additional
- Validate customer credit card
information before they leave your site
- Never lose a sale because of mistyped
credit card information
- Save hours of manual labor entering
credit card information
Online payment processing allows a merchant
to verify the customer's credit card online in real-time. If you do not
have online payment processing you are only able to gather the customer's
information and process them manually later. A common problem is if a
customer has mistyped credit card information, you will have to track the
customer down to gather the correct information. With online payment
processing the customer is notified immediately if the transaction was
successful. You will never loose a customer due to mistyped information,
and you will save hours of manual labor. All this comes bundled with the
Cardservice Merchant Account!
We have worked with StoreFront to integrate our payment processing
technology. It is very easy to setup and use.
To accept credit cards on the Internet you need a merchant account.
Call us about seting up one today!
Software License Fee: $445
Monthly Fees: $35
What do I get for $35/month?
- Access to the Secure Payment Gateway
- 24 Hour Merchant Support
- Gateway Support (How to use LinkPoint)
- Monthly Reports detailing your
- LinkPoint API (Plugs right into
StoreFront 2000 and Miva)
- Virtual LinkPoint
How do the monthly fees
- Secure Payment Gateway: $25/month
- Customer Support: $10/month
- 2.35% Visa/Mastercard Discount Rate
- 3.5% AMEX Discount Rate
- $0.25 + 0.05 AVS Per Transaction
- $25 Monthly Minimum
information about Cardservice International click
GrafWeb offers exceptional hosting plans
for the unique in need of high bandwidth or operating systems.
Here are just a few of the special services
that we provide...
mySQL/PHP Power Plan
Power Media Plan
Cold Fusion Plan
Advanced NT Plan
Please contact us for details on any of
these plans or your own special needs.